Key benefits of our motorised roller blindsOne Touch motorisation
- Innovative yet affordable contemporary technology for the modern home and office.
- Operate at home or away with the downloadable app.
- Improved home security using the timer remote or app to schedule the blinds when you are out or away on holiday (this feature can only be used when you order or have the home hub)
- Use schedules to save energy.
- Voice activation with Amazon Echo and Google Home.
- Control multiple blinds individually or all together.
- Child safe by design.
Motorised Louvolite Carnival Coronasafe Willow Roller Blind
Inspired by the rich colour and vibrant street art of the carnival scene Louvolite Carnival roller blinds add a dash of colour to any room. With a wide choice colours, these blinds are as versatile as they are stylish. Complete with child safety features and performance fabrics that ensures a home stays at the optimum temperature, these roller blinds are the choice for any home, office, school, hospital or commercial environment. They are fire retardant and have anti bacterial qualities.
The Carnival range features:
• Louvolite Coronasafe™
• Greenshield technologies.
Fabrics treated with Louvolite Coronasafe™ help to protect against coronavirus. On contact, Coronasafe eliminates 99% of coronavirus from the fabric’s surface within an hour.
A fabric treated with Ultra-Fresh* protects against the growth of odour causing bacteria and fungi, preserving fabric freshness. *Ultra-fresh is a registered trademark of Thomson Research Associates, Canada.
Fabrics featuring Greenshield have been tested to confirm no harmful VOC’s or hazardous substances will be released into the environment in quantities that are recognised as potentially dangerous to occupants of dwellings or buildings.
Fabrics treated with Pollergen® help to relieve hayfever symptoms. On contact, Pollergen™ treated blinds denature up to 50% of grass pollen entering a room.
Where extra protection is needed in homes, offices, hospitality, schools, nurseries, care homes and healthcare sectors, CoronaSafe window blinds can help protect against the spread of COVID-19.